Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nursery Progress

The nursery bedding has arrived! I chose the Kasey Stripe Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids when we first found out we were having a boy. I loved all of the colors and how it was "all boy" but very simple and did not follow any type of theme. When the bedding arrived I also received the new catalog from Pottery Barn Kids and couldn't resist looking at the new bedding designs. What a mistake that was. Looking through the catalog made me question my decision over and over. Finally, after talking to Curtis and realizing what a pain it would be to pack everything back up, mail it to the store, order the new bedding and wait for it to arrive, I just decided to keep what we had originally planned. Now that everything is beginning to come together I'm so glad I let it be. Here are a few updated pictures even though we are far from finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment