Cooper and I had a great appointment today! The appointment included a doctor's visit and my glucose tolerance test (checks for gestational diabetes). Once I got checked in, I had to drink this super sweet fruit punch flavored stuff and then have my blood sugar checked. I sure hope I pass the first time because that stuff is nasty!!
Cooper's heartbeat was strong and regular, and we are measuring right on schedule. I am feeling him move more and more each day. Feeling him kick, roll, punch or whatever is going on in there is so much fun and never gets old. It catches me by surprise everytime and I love it!
Everything else is going well, Curtis and I are working on getting the nursery together and hopefully we will have some pictures in the coming weeks. Thanks for checking in!
UPDATE:
I passed the glucose tolerance test, no gestational diabetes for me :)
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment