On January 10 we woke up to a winter wonderland!! Over night we received between 4 and 5 inches of snow, which is considered a blizzard here in South Carolina. This is the second time Cooper has seen snow but the first time we took him out in it for more than about 2 seconds :) He didn't really know what to think and in most of the pictures we took he did not appear to happy to be out in the cold. Curtis and I both ended up being off from work on Monday and Tuesday for the snow. In the 6 years that I have been a nurse I have NEVER been called off for weather! We enjoyed some lazy days around the house and since Cooper was sick both days it was just fine that we were stuck inside. Here are just a few pictures from our 2011 Snow Days!
 |
| Cooper and Daddy out playing in the snow! |
 |
| Cooper finally smiling! |
No comments:
Post a Comment