Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our Little Tiger Fan

I have been a Clemson Tiger for as long as I can remember. One of the first stuffed animals I received was a tiger that I still have to this day. I remember going to Clemson with my dad when I was little and when it came time to applying to college Clemson University was my first choice. My four years at Clemson were some of the best of my life. I made a career choice, made life long friends, learned a lot about life and met the man that I would spend the rest of my life with.
When Curtis and I discovered that we were having a baby last fall one of the many things we looked forward to was bringing him or her to their first Clemson football game. Yesterday we made that dream come true. We packed up the car and the three of us traveled the two hours to God's Country to see our Tigers play!
Cooper slept most of the way up and was in the best mood all day long!

On my way to see the Tigers play!
We arrived in Tiger Town and walked through a couple of stores downtown before heading to the tailgate. After tailgating with Pop, Travis, Kelly, Uncle John and Aunt Ginny we headed into the game.
We missed the Tigers running down the hill and kick off but enjoyed two quarters of the Tigers kicking some PC Blue Hose tail! Cooper stayed awake most of the time, just looking around. It was so fun just having Cooper with us in our favorite place! At halftime we left the game and went back downtown for a little while before heading home. It was a short trip but worth every second. We can't wait to take Cooper to Clemson for many years to come and hope he will share our love for the Tigers!


No comments:

Post a Comment