I thought this class would make me more comfortable and less anxious about everything but it seemed to do the opposite. Now I am analyzing and worrying about every possible situation we could possibly be faced with. I know that I need to just trust that God will take care of everything but it's so hard not to worry!
Today we had our first baby shower! Curtis' "aunts" Jackie and Carolyn and his sister, Kirsten, hosted a family shower. Unfortunately, Curtis had to attend some classes for work and was not able to be there. We we received some wonderful gifts for Cooper and had a great time visiting with everyone. These are just a few pictures from the shower.
![]() |
| Wendy and I with the yummy food and precious decorations! And no, we didn't plan to dress alike, there are very limited options for maternity clothes in our area! |
![]() |
| Cooper and Andrew are going to be so loved! We can't wait for them to get here! |
![]() |
| Waiting to open all of our gifts! |






No comments:
Post a Comment