These days it seems like everyone uses blogging as an outlet to write about their daily lives, their business, their families and issues which they feel passionate about. Blogging is such a fun and easy way to keep family and friends updated on your life and also to act as a personal journal. All of my friends, coworkers and family members know that I am a blog "stalker." I absolutely love reading about other people, even if I do not know them in real life. I have a list of blogs I visit on a regular basis for many reasons. I love to read about photography, cooking, and shopping but will pretty much read anyone's blog that grabs my attention for one reason or another. Once I start reading I just can't stop! Because of my little "addiction" I suppose it was only a matter of time before I jumped on the blogging bandwagon, so here we go...
Curtis and I have been together since January 2003 and were married July 7, 2007. We have two, 4-legged children, Griffin and Tucker and after being married a little over 2 years we decided we were ready to add another member to our family. On November 17, 2009 at 3:00 am, we discovered we were expecting a baby!
The last several months have been very exciting and very busy! We are looking forward to July 19, 2010 when our little bundle of joy is expected to arrive. I can't think of a better time to begin documenting our growing family. Please join us as we begin the wildest ride of our lives!
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment